The following rules and regulations, as adopted by the Fontana Owners Association, Inc. (FOAI) Board of Directors are for the protection and benefit of all members. Members using Fontana’s Clubhouse and/or Pool should familiarize themselves with the rules. Parents are responsible for to cautioning their children and guests to observe all rules. Non-compliance with these rules may result in restriction or revocation of privileges.
The Clubhouse/Pool should be treated as though it is your own home. The Clubhouse/Pool is for use by FOAI members, lessees, and their guests only.
The Fontana Clubhouse Area contains five distinct spaces:
1. Swimming Pools (regular and baby), Pavilion, and the surrounding fenced in area.
2. Upstairs Meeting/Sitting Room, including deck and upstairs bathroom, DiningRoom/Board Room
3. Upstairs offices used by the Fontana Board of Directors.
4. Downstairs Recreation Room, including kitchen and bathrooms.
5. Exercise room.
The Clubhouse is owned by and available to all Fontana members and their lessees per these rules and regulations. The upstairs meeting room is decorated formally for adult use/preference. The downstairs recreation room is designed to be a casual family-oriented room with an open family room, kitchen, and eating area. A separate exercise room is located downstairs. Both the downstairs recreation room and the upstairs meeting room are available for exclusive member use by reservation. When an area is reserved and being used by a member, members and their families not involved in the scheduled event should show courtesy to them. The clubhouse schedule is posted on www.foai.orgUse of the Pavilion is first come, first served.
Living room contains a couch, loveseat, coffee table, end table, and fireplace. Dining Room/ Board Room table with eight (8) chairs.
Downstairs Recreation Room
Room with two couches, fireplace, TV, DVD player, stereo and kitchen, foosball, general purpose tables, and 40 stacking/folding chairs
Reservations Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Limited to two (2) reserved events/month (Friday evening after 4:00 PM, all day Saturday or Sunday) per member
- No reservations limits any time Monday thru Thursday or Fridays before 4:00 PM
- Monday thru Sunday reservations needed 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM (extend to 11:00 by special request on form)
- $100.00 deposit; refunded if properly cleaned
Reservations Labor Day to Memorial Day (off-season)
- Monday thru Sunday reservations needed 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM(extend to 11:00 by special request on form)
- No limit on number of reservations per month per member
- $100 deposit; refunded if properly cleaned
General Clubhouse Rules and Regulations
- Clubhouse hours for Fontana member use is 5:30 AM to 10:00 PM, 7 days a week. The Clubhouse must be vacated by 10:00 PM for security reasons. The Pool area closes at 10:00 PM during the Pool season and is closed to members from 10:00 PM to 5:30 AM during the season and at all times during the remainder of the year.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed outside the Clubhouse in the Pool area during private parties ONLY IF previously authorized by the Board of Directors. No alcohol beverages will be served to anyone under the legal drinking age of 21 or intoxicated persons. All parties must obey all Commonwealth of Virginia statutes regarding alcohol use.
- No alcoholic beverages are to be sold at any time.
- Members are responsible for noise control. Please be aware that neighbors’ homes surround the Clubhouse, and noise does carry to these homes.
- No pets are allowed inside the Clubhouse, upper or lower levels.
- All furniture is to be put back in its original location if moved. Party decorations are allowed, but no modifications to the building are permitted. Only blue painter’s tape or zip ties are allowed to affix decorations inside the clubhouse. All party decorations must be removed, including all tape and ties).
- All trash and food must be completely removed from the Clubhouse, including the refrigerator. Please dispose of all trash in receptacles outside of the Clubhouse. The Clubhouse must be left in the pristine condition found. This includes the kitchen area!
- No wet swimwear is allowed in the Clubhouse except for traffic to and from the restrooms.
- The Fontana Clubhouse, Pool, playground, parking lots, tennis courts, and all outside areas are a smoke-free area. No smoking permitted anywhere on the common areas.
- Stacking/folding chairs are located in the closet on the lower level. Please return them to the closet when finished.
- Turn off all electronic equipment and gas fireplaces before exiting the Clubhouse.
- Temperature should remain at 68 degrees during the winter months and at 75 degrees during the summer months.
- NO OVERNIGHT PARKING IN EITHER THE UPPER OR LOWER CLUBHOUSE PARKING LOTS. Vehicles may be towed at owner’s expense.
- Make certain ALL entrances are closed and secured when exiting the building.