Buying and Selling
Welcome to the Fontana neighborhood! Once your home purchase is complete, a member of the Welcome Committee should contact you to welcome you to the neighborhood and help you access all of the neighborhood amenities. Here is a checklist to make sure that you receive all neighborhood communications and benefits.
- If your key fob was not transferred to you upon closing, then we can issue a replacement.
- Provide your contact information to the Welcome Committee to be added to the neighborhood email listserve, Board communications, and the directory. You will receive a homeowner directory after we receive your email.
- In your welcome materials, you will receive the password for the password protected Residents Only portal. Find trail maps, covenants, and other resources in this area of the site.
- To network with other Fontana homeowners, register for the Fontana Google Group. Once registered, send emails to email@example.com to reach the entire listserve.
- Join the Fontana Facebook group if you would like.
Realtors, Sellers, and Attorneys, please follow these directions to request a disclosure packet for a home sale:
- Go to www.communitygroup.com (this will take you to the Associa Community Group website)
- Click on “Order Resale Documents” at the top of the page
- On the next page, scroll down the alphabetical list and click on “Community Group”
- A new window will open, leading you to Community Archives website
- Register as a new user and when the website asks for the Requestor Type, please choose “Owner/Seller/Realtor”
- Complete registration
After you have completed the registration, you’re looking to order what’s called the Resale Certificate Disclosure. You can choose to order the email or hardcopy. Please note you can have this order expedited at an additional cost when placing it and it will take 24-40 business hours, which is equivalent to 3-5 business days. Cost for expedited material is $54.50.
The cost of the email version is $245.75 and the cost for the hardcopy is $270.75.
Crystie Lam. Resale Specialist
Associa Community Group, Inc., AAMC
(804) 727-3642 (direct line)
(804) 346-8640 (fax)