The following rules and regulations, as adopted by the Fontana Owners Association, Inc. (FOAI) Board of Directors, are for the protection and benefit of all members. Members using Fontana’s Clubhouse and/or Pool should familiarize themselves with the rules. Parents are responsible for to cautioning their children and guests to observe all rules. Non-compliance with these rules may result in restriction or revocation of privileges.
The Clubhouse/Pool should be treated as though it is your own home.
The Clubhouse/Pool is for use by FOAI members, lessees, and their guests only.
The exercise room is a benefit for all Fontana members. It is very important that every member respect the equipment and the rules to keep the equipment in prime condition.
- Hours of operation: Same as the Clubhouse, 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- No members’ children under the age of 16 are permitted without supervision by an adult.
- Please use cleaning towels available in the room to clean the equipment.
- Instructions for how to use the equipment are located in the cabinet below the television.
- Exercise at your own risk.
- A First Aid kit is located in the kitchen cabinet.
- Please notify the Board of Directors member responsible for the Clubhouse (see the website) if any misuse or damage to equipment is noticed.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed in the exercise room at any time.
- Please be respectful of other people using the Clubhouse when operating the volume of the TV/stereo.
- Turn off the TV/stereo and fan when finished using the exercise room.
- Please be sure the exercise room door and all exterior doors are closed and secure behind you. Exterior doors are not permitted to be propped open.