This site is designed to give Fontana residents a central place to find news, documents, and other information. We hope it will be helpful to new and prospective residents of our community.
Some of the materials on this web site are restricted to current Fontana homeowners only, and you will need a password to view them. To obtain a password, you can register as a new member and your request will sent to an administrator for approval. Please go to the Residents-Only home page for dues payment information.
Realtors, Sellers, and Attorneys, please follow these directions to request a disclosure packet for a home sale:
- Go to www.communitygroup.com (this will take you to the Associa Community Group website)
- Click on “Order Resale Documents” at the top of the page
- On the next page, scroll down the alphabetical list and click on “Community Group”
- A new window will open, leading you to Community Archives website
- Register as a new user and when the website asks for the Requestor Type, please choose “Owner/Seller/Realtor”
- Complete registration
After you have completed the registration, you’re looking to order what’s called the Resale Certificate Disclosure. You can choose to order the email or hardcopy. Please note you can have this order expedited at an additional cost when placing it and it will take 24-40 business hours, which is equivalent to 3-5 business days. Cost for expedited material is $54.50.
The cost of the email version is $245.75 and the cost for the hardcopy is $270.75.
Crystie Lam. Resale Specialist
Associa Community Group, Inc., AAMC
(804) 727-3642 (direct line)
(804) 346-8640 (fax)